ORTHODONTICS MADRID – ORTHODONTIST IN MADRID
Orthodontic treatments carry fantastic benefits for both oral health and dental aesthetics. Among its virtues, an orthodontic treatment allows you to correct bites, align the teeth and improve the appearance of the smile. There are different types of orthodontics, and although each one uses different techniques or materials, the final goal is the same. Broadly speaking, the objective of orthodontics is to apply force, in a measured, prolonged and controlled way, thus achieving the displacement of the teeth towards a more aesthetic and functional position.
In our Ruiz de Gopegui Dental Clinic, in addition to the most avant-garde techniques you will find a team made up of great professionals in orthodontics, both for children and adults.
Benefits Of Betting On Orthodontic Treatment
The goal of an orthodontic treatment is to achieve the appropriate alignment of the teeth so that they can fit well between them.
- Alienated teeth are not damaged and remain healthy, which ensures a long life to the denture.
- They favor chewing.
- Reduces the risk of periodontal disease, or gum disease, as it facilitates brushing
- Properly aligned teeth improve the smile and, therefore, the aesthetics of the face.
What Problems Or Malocclusions Does Orthodontics Solve?
- Open bite. Pathology that is characterized by no contact between the upper and lower teeth. When biting there is a space between them or they are confronted.
- Overbite. It is characterized because the upper teeth are far ahead of the lower teeth.
- Dental crowding. It consists of the existence of turned, piled or poorly placed teeth.
- Separated teeth or diastemas. They appear when there is too much space in the jaws.
- Dental protrusion. It is what we commonly know as protruding or rabbit teeth. It consists of a decompensation of the upper teeth with respect to those below.
- Anterior crossbite. Pathology that is characterized because one or more of the teeth of the upper arch, when closing the mouth to perform the bite, are behind the teeth of the lower arch.
- Posterior crossbite. It appears when the posterior teeth on one side or both sides of the upper jaw occlude inside the teeth of the jaw.
WILL IT WORK WITH ME?
Find out more without obligation
FREE FIRST CONSULTATION
REQUEST YOUR APPOINTMENT
Frequently Asked Questions
- Medical team: we have a team of highly qualified specialists, capable of applying the most innovative dental techniques.
- State-of-the-art facilities: latest dental technology, designed to facilitate the use of new techniques and improve the patient experience
- Close treatment: each patient is unique and special for us, so each person receives at the Ruiz de Gopegui Dental Clinic a totally individualized treatment aimed at meeting their expectations.
- Payment facilities: at the Ruiz de Gopegui Dental Clinic the first visit and diagnosis is free and without obligation. In addition, we have different payment and financing modalities to facilitate our patients’ treatment.
At the Ruiz de Gopegui Dental Clinic we are specialized in orthodontic treatments, using the most innovative techniques and the latest technology. These are the treatments we have available to achieve the perfect smile for our patients:
Each patient is different and has different special needs. There are several types, we can divide orthodontic treatments into three subgroups.
- Braces. This is traditional orthodontics, that is, fixed appliances and whose main material is metal. The most current variant of these metal brackets is self-ligating orthodontics, which does not require elastics to join the brackets together.
- Aesthetic brackets. The aesthetic orthodontics is identical to the traditional one but with hoops and brackets of different materials that, unlike those of metal, are very little visible and are highly discreet.
- Invisible orthodontics. It works with transparent splints that are practically invisible. In addition, it is a very effective, comfortable, hygienic and removable orthodontics.
Dr. Juan Ruiz de Gopegui is endorsed by certificates and extensive experience that guarantees success in each of his treatments. It also insists on attending congresses and specialized courses to continue renewing itself to offer our clients the best techniques and treatments.
Our mission is to make you feel good throughout the process, in which we accompany you continuously. Our greatest satisfaction is that the result of the treatment is a happy patient.
Each patient is unique and special for us, so each person receives at the Ruiz de Gopegui Dental Clinic a totally individualized treatment aimed at meeting their expectations.
We have the latest dental technology, designed to facilitate the use of new techniques and improve the patient experience. It guarantees extraordinary results, with diagnoses and treatments with cutting-edge appliances.
Call us without obligation: 915 741 343 / 915 743 900
Will this treatment work with me?
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Call or write to us to make an appointment as soon as possible.
On your first visit we will explain everything you need to know about us.
MAKE AN RADIOLOGICAL STUDIES
Photographs, x-rays, orthopantomography and CT scans to analyze your case.
DIAGNOSIS AND DOUBTS
Review of the specialist dentist that together with the radiological study will give you a diagnosis and answer your questions.
PLAN + BUDGET
Once the diagnosis is finished, the Doctor will propose a complete treatment plan. Administration will make an assessment along with a budget without commitment.
WE START THE PLAN
Once your doubts have been resolved and the possible financing of the treatment plan has also been studied, we will start following the doctor's instructions and your needs.