The Ruiz de Gopegui Dental Clinic has the latest technology to provide its patients with a treatment and service based on professional excellence that allow us to perform safe, precise and effective treatments and that allow the patient to improve the expected results and the times used. Technology allows us to do more and better things and at the Ruiz de Gopegui Dental Clinic we have it as an ally.
3 Shape TRIOS Intraoral Scanner
3Shape is the market leader in intraoral scanning. It offers next-generation digital impressions that are highly beneficial for planning the treatments of our patients. With our 3Shape Trios Scanner we can show you the proposed treatment plan and its result on a screen with 3D images so that you can assess it and decide if it meets your expectations.
TAC PLAnmeca Promax 3d With Cephalost
Planmeca ProMax® 3D Max is a unique 3D imaging device that produces all volume sizes needed when diagnosing the oral region, from the smallest special cases to full head images.
- Deep anatomical knowledge: It helps us to obtain complete information on the patient’s anatomy down to the smallest detail.
- Detailed diagnoses with 3D images: It provides us with high-quality images in three dimensions, with a limited radiation dose to the patient.
Planmeca ProMax 3D Max meets multiple diagnostic requirements: endodontics , periodontics, orthodontics , implantology , dental and oral surgery, and TMJ analysis .
We have acquired a new microscope that includes all the novelties of science and technology. We have spared no expense or effort in procuring this very useful tool, as our main priority is to ensure you the highest possible level of oral health and well-being.
This dental device has a set of optical elements and adjustable mechanical parts, which allow us to increase our vision of the teeth and other anatomical elements of the oral cavity between 3 and 30 times. It also incorporates a small spotlight that emits a beam of LED light, in order to illuminate dark areas without increasing their temperatures. Your benefits for the patient:
- By being able to perform more precise interventions we will avoid affecting nearby tissues, thus generating less discomfort and promoting significantly shorter recovery processes.
- The chances of achieving total success in root canals will increase exponentially , decreasing the incidence of unwanted side effects.
- It allows you to reduce the risks associated with our procedures to grant the security and confidence you deserve.
- Avoid eye fatigue that can arise in our specialists as a consequence of working in inadequate conditions.
Calaject Painless Anesthesia
CALAJECT ™ is an innovative system manufactured by Ronvig that helps to administer painless injections virtually. The secret is intelligent and gentle administration of the local analgesic solution. The system controls the speed of the flow set in each program.
- Painless administration of anesthesia
- Permanent control of anesthesia flow
- Programmed configuration for different types of injections (PDLA, infiltrations and regional nerve blocks, etc. )
- No need for disposables
Bellus 3D Face Scanner
Growth factor-rich plasma is a biomedical technology developed by BTI aimed at stimulating tissue regeneration by concentrating and applying growth factors and other proteins present in blood plasma.
Defibrillation is a relatively simple procedure that involves placing electrodes on the victim’s exposed chest and delivering an electrical shock to the heart. It is a recognized method of treating potentially life-threatening heartbeat irregularities, such as ventricular fibrillation, which causes sudden cardiac arrest. We have an automatic defibrillator designed for sporadic use that will be used by people who have received the corresponding training. Combined with CPR, defibrillation is the most effective support for victims of cardiac arrest.
Surgical loupes are the result of a perfect synergy between technology and craftsmanship. Each magnifying glass is manufactured and assembled based on a custom measurement, are handcrafted and subject to a rigorous quality control process both at the factory and at Akura’s facilities.
Philips Zoom Lamp
Philips Zoom is the teeth whitening treatment designed by and for dentists, whose goal is to achieve a brighter and healthier smile. It focuses on reducing side effects and improving safety without sacrificing a quality result.
Straumann Guided Surgery
Straumann® Guided Instruments are used for a fully guided implant bed preparation in combination with a surgical guide adapted to the Straumann® surgical protocol and provided by the planning software. All of this increases efficiency and contributes to reducing intervention time during the surgical procedure.
Spore Control Test
“All On Four” Straumann – Straumann® Pro Arch Solutions
Piezo Electric Mectron White
We have one of the most complete surgical teams, which provides maximum security for effective work. Manufactured with materials that facilitate cleaning, disinfection and sterilization.
This device offers great advantages to both the professional and the patient:
- Micrometric cuts for minimally invasive surgeries.
- Ultrasonic microvibrations to cut bone only cleanly and precisely without damaging soft tissue.
- Selective cuts to protect any type of soft tissue such as nerves, vessels and membranes.
- Ultrasonic movements achieve a blood-free surgical area.
- The soft tissue will be protected.
- Less swelling after surgery.
- Faster and better osseointegration after implant site preparation with PIEZOSURGERY.
- Faster and less traumatic postoperative recovery.
SCA Neobiotech Kit
The Neobiotech SLA Sinus Lateral Approach Kit is a simple system for minimally invasive surgeries with high-speed contra-angle without membrane rupture in less than 1 minute. Its advantages over other systems are:
- non-disposable burs
- Patented system that does not damage the membrane
- Conical design that prevents abrupt entry into the sinus
Airflow Prophylaxis Master
Airflow is an innovative Swiss technology designed to improve professional dental cleaning. This state-of-the-art tool has ergonomic qualities of high precision and easy maintenance. Thanks to Airflow, we can effectively treat tooth decay, periodontal diseases, candidiasis or other pathologies of infectious origin.
It is a high quality air polisher , specially designed to remove hardened bacteria, such as dental tartar. It is manufactured to promote professional dental cleaning techniques. In addition, with Airflow, possible discomfort during dental cleaning or scaling and root planing is considerably reduced.
- Performs 32,000 linear oscillations per second: Unmatched precision and results.
- Maximum comfort for the patient.
- Minimally invasive access to periodontal pockets, restorations and implants.
- High precision spraying.
- Temperature control: Ideal for children or patients with hypersensitivity.
- Fast and safe treatment.
- It also carries out dental polishing safely.
It is not only a useful tool for cleaning the dental surface, but the Airflow system also allows us to provide health and hygiene to the subgingival area . There is no other like it on the market!